Wednesday, January 14, 2009

English camp

I am off for three days on an English camp. All my kids, 6 classes of them, are going to be there. It will be a challenge to keep up my responsible teacher's role while being around them constantly. I am such a kid myself! I easily get carried away, especially if I am not focused on getting my message across in the classroom. The year is soon coming to an end and I already know that I am going to miss them. We literally spend our lives with these little ones. The foreign teacher's staff room is the heart of the building. All the kids gravitate around our office, come to finish off some work on the free desktop, jump in for a chat at the break, or ask for information about exchange programmes.
Today was teacher's day. One of my classes gave me a flower along with a picture of them lot. I almost cried of emotion.

No comments: